Author Topic: NEW: House Investigators Identify Bank Account Allegedly Used to Funnel Money to Biden Through Grand  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NEW: House Investigators Identify Bank Account Allegedly Used to Funnel Money to Biden Through Grandkids
Mike Miller

As House Oversight Committee and Judiciary Committee impeachment investigators continue their probe into alleged questionable dealings of Joe Biden and the Family Business, they have identified a newly discovered bank account after a witness suggested the account might have been used to funnel money to Joe Biden from his grandchildren.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer told Just the News that the new information is part of a body of evidence that may eventually lead Congress to subpoena Biden's personal bank and credit card records.

In one of the interviews that we haven't, I don't believe disclosed the transcript yet, the witness made reference to an account we didn't know about. We're researching that account. They also said that that account could have possibly been paid with some infusion from the grandchildren.

Comer being Comer — and I say that as a compliment to the bulldog congressman — he. snarkily said:

Now, I don't know about you. But I don't know anyone in the world whose grandchildren have ever deposited money into a savings account for their elderly grandfather. But now, maybe I'm wrong. But that's something we're certainly looking into.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/15/house-investigators-reveal-bank-account-that-may-have-been-used-to-funnel-money-to-biden-from-grandkids-n2170170
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34