Author Topic: Matt Rosendale drops out of Montana Senate race after launching bid last week  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Matt Rosendale drops out of Montana Senate race after launching bid last week

Rosendale lost to Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester in a 2018 bid.
By Ben Whedon

Published: February 15, 2024 6:09pm

Updated: February 15, 2024 6:14pm

Montana GOP Rep. Matt Rosendale has dropped out of the state GOP Senate primary less than a week after announcing his campaign, he confirmed to Politico.

Rosendale lost to Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester in a 2018 bid and last week sought to mount a second attempt, entering a crowded Republican primary that had already seen Senate leadership rally behind businessman Tim Sheehy.

Former president Donald Trump also endorsed Sheehy.

Rosendale's departure from the race came the same day that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell indicated he would be "involved" in the primary to Sheehy's benefit.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/matt-rosendale-drops-out-montana-senate-race-after-launching-bid-last-week?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rosendale's departure from the race came the same day that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell indicated he would be "involved" in the primary to Sheehy's benefit.

Ugg! I get very nervous when the Turtle decides to get involved in these things.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ugg! I get very nervous when the Turtle decides to get involved in these things.

@Bigun

Seems to ME that geezer is staying in office LONG  past his bedtime.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Matt Rosendale drops out of Montana Senate race after launching bid last week

Rosendale lost to Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester in a 2018 bid.
By Ben Whedon

Published: February 15, 2024 6:09pm

Updated: February 15, 2024 6:14pm

Montana GOP Rep. Matt Rosendale has dropped out of the state GOP Senate primary less than a week after announcing his campaign, he confirmed to Politico.

Rosendale lost to Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester in a 2018 bid and last week sought to mount a second attempt, entering a crowded Republican primary that had already seen Senate leadership rally behind businessman Tim Sheehy.

Former president Donald Trump also endorsed Sheehy.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/matt-rosendale-drops-out-montana-senate-race-after-launching-bid-last-week?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw

Good.

Offline Hoodat

McConnell and Trump on the same side.  As usual.  Both backing the Swamp.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Rosendale is a short-sighted moron.  Better stay in the House than be in the Senate.

Online roamer_1

@Bigun

Seems to ME that geezer is staying in office LONG  past his bedtime.

Ain't nobody more likely for me to dance a jig on his grave...

If MurderTurdle is for Sheehy, I won't vote for him.