Author Topic: Is Biden Not Being Impeached Because His Crimes Are How D.C. Does Business? Joy Pullmann  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Impeachment-Worthy Crimes Are How D.C. Does Business
Joy Pullmann

During Donald Trump’s presidency, Democrats proved they’d impeach a Republican president over a ham sandwich. Sen. J.D. Vance noted this week that Democrats set up the same pretext to impeach Trump again should he win the presidency this fall.

Now the same “intelligence community” that framed Trump as a Russian agent and claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian “disinformation” is claiming to have great big major secret information about something bad and Russian as the House considers yet more spending on war with Russia. Meanwhile, Joe Biden has violated his oath of office since his first day in office, yet he’s not in any serious danger of being impeached and sent to hospice.

On a scale of "Russia collusion hoax" to "Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinfo," where are we to place the latest claims from the Intel Community? https://t.co/czZfEjxNtC
    — Mollie (@MZHemingway) February 14, 2024

We’ve had years of evidence that Joe Biden legitimately deserves impeachment, for repeatedly violating his oath to uphold the Constitution and treasonously selling out his country for apparent Ukranian, Chinese, and other foreign bribes. Where is his impeachment? Bogged down in “investigations” that have imposed zero real-world consequences.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/02/15/is-biden-not-being-impeached-because-his-crimes-are-how-d-c-does-business/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Biden's Impeachment-Worthy Crimes Are How D.C. Does Business

:yowsa: by many on both sides of the aisle. It's the cottage industry in DC.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No.

He's not being impeached because he's a DCommunist.
They're [pretty much] exempt.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No.

He's not being impeached because he's a DCommunist.
They're [pretty much] exempt.

It isn't just them! Washington D.C. needs Augean Stable treatment.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien