Author Topic: Biden jokes about not taking questions for 40 days saying he's giving up the PRESS for lent  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden jokes about not taking questions for 40 days saying he's giving up the PRESS for lent: Joe shows no love to reporters on Valentine's Day after White House refused to say when he'll next face the media
By NIKKI SCHWAB, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 19:18 EST, 14 February 2024 | UPDATED: 10:53 EST, 15 February 2024

Love was in the air Wednesday night at the White House - except between President Joe Biden and the press.

The president and first lady Jill Biden made a surprise appearance on the North Lawn around dinnertime to survey this year's Valentine's Day decorations - two large Valentines and an oversized box of conversation hearts emblazoned with the White House logo.

Dr. Biden has put up a Valentine's Day display every year her husband has been in office.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13085173/joe-jill-biden-valentines-day-decorations-white-house-press-lent.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He should be on his knees kissing their feet because they are the only reason he isn't in prison right now. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

The president and first lady Jill Biden made a surprise appearance on the North Lawn around dinnertime to survey this year's Valentine's Day decorations - two large Valentines and an oversized box of conversation hearts emblazoned with the White House logo.

BIDEN: "Wanna get a picture?"

JILL, ED.D.: "No — we did."

*shuffles back inside*

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1758170556166197692
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Old Skeezy country club p***k - he does what he wants, you do what you're told, no accountability needed.
The Republic is lost.