Author Topic: Armed Thug Shot Dead after Breaking into Truck with AR-15-Packing Owner Sleeping in Back  (Read 355 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Armed Thug Shot Dead after Breaking into Truck with AR-15-Packing Owner Sleeping in Back
Frank BergmanFebruary 14, 2024 - 11:57 am5 Comments

An armed thug was fatally schooled on the true meaning of “Don’t Mess with Texas” after breaking into a truck while the owner was sleeping in the back.

Unbeknownst to the would-be robber, the truck’s sleeping owner was armed with an AR-15 and was ready to take out the trash.

When the owner awoke to find the crook inside the vehicle with him, he grabbed his rifle and shot the intruder dead.

Police said that the man was sleeping in his four-door truck in northeast Houston on Tuesday morning when the incident unfolded.

https://slaynews.com/news/armed-thug-shot-dead-breaking-truck-ar-15-packing-owner-sleeping-back/
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 07:46:00 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :cheerlead:  :dancer:  buh bye

What cheerful news after having watched it snow the rest of the day.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 07:49:15 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson