Author Topic: Head of US Marshals identifies an alarming trend and warns of a threat to democracy  (Read 215 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
5h
Head of US Marshals identifies an alarming trend and warns of a threat to democracy

US Marshals Service Director Ronald Davis sounded the alarm on a dramatic increase in the number of threats aimed at federal judges and prosecutors, telling lawmakers that the development “constitutes a substantial risk to our democracy.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/head-of-us-marshals-identifies-an-alarming-trend-and-warns-of-a-threat-to-democracy/vi-BB1ik8Q3?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=4b09ee791f5a4608b700a93c84dbcb98&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I am absolutely, totally, 100% certain every one of those threats are from white conservatives. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:pondering: Funny, I wonder what demographic these 'ferral judges and persecutors' fit in because nobody seemed to give a Shiite when some Supreme Court justices were threatened a while back.