Author Topic: Why does it seem like most members of Congress are either stupid, rapacious, or both?  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 15, 2024
Why does it seem like most members of Congress are either stupid, rapacious, or both?
By Patricia McCarthy

Given the wholesale disaster that has been the Biden presidency, one has to wonder how it all happened.  We have all seen the Democrat party become radicalized, almost purely Marxist, since the Obama administration.  Obama promised to transform the country and he surely did.  He effectively drove race relations backward by seventy years.

It is common knowledge that Obama despised his VP Biden.  Why he was chosen to be his VP in the first place is anybody’s guess.  Biden was a known jerk, a racist (his mentor was KKK member/aficionado Robert Byrd), rather dumb, a plagiarist, and a pathological liar.  For example, for years he told the story that his first wife was killed by a drunk driver.  That was never true; the accident was her fault and the truck driver was not intoxicated.  He enjoyed humiliating Clarence Thomas throughout Thomas’s confirmation hearings when in fact, Biden is not fit to shine Thomas’s shoes.

So the question remains, with a president so obviously an intellectual lightweight to say the least, a man who is now obviously suffering from advancing dementia, how is it that Biden has been able to do so much damage to the nation.  Answer?  The Democrat members of Congress are stupid, greedy, and addicted to power.  It is more important to them to retain that power than to do the right thing; adding insult to injury, most Republicans are as equally self-serving and incompetent.  Those with both brains and the courage of their convictions can be counted on two hands.  The rest do as much harm to the country as the Democrats.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/why_does_it_seem_like_most_members_of_congress_are_either_stupid_rapacious_or_both.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Addicted to power ... they don't want to vacate the throne until they already have a replacement king on deck.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The question:
"Why does it seem like most members of Congress are either stupid, rapacious, or both?"

The answer:
No need to say it out loud... you already figured it out.