Author Topic: Hunter Biden’s legal team still trying to claim ‘lap top from hell’ isn’t his.. By Miranda Devine  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden’s legal team still trying to claim ‘lap top from hell’ isn’t his
By Social Links for Miranda Devine
Published Feb. 15, 2024, 12:25 a.m. ET

A delicious court filing this week in the case of United States vs. Biden in Delaware leaves Abbe Lowell, pricy lawyer to the president’s son, with egg all over his face.

It was written by Derek Hines, one of two new pit-bull prosecutors subbed in at the last minute to take over the Hunter Biden gun case in Delaware in the wake of explosive revelations by IRS whistleblowers that the investigation had been compromised by political favoritism and obstruction.

Judging by the tone of the new prosecution filings, miracles might happen. Hunter could end up being treated like every other poor schmuck without a powerful daddy — although I wouldn’t bet your house on it.

In the meantime, it’s popcorn time, as Lowell is fighting with Hines about Hunter’s abandoned laptop.

Hunter has been making all of his 16 lawyers in cases across the country go through this charade of pretending that his laptop is not his laptop, is probably not real, or was it stolen, or maybe hacked?

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/15/opinion/hunter-bidens-legal-team-still-trying-to-claim-lap-top-from-hell-isnt-his/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Image/archive the hard drive and post it on the Interwebs.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.