Author Topic: NYC migrant moped gang ringleader makes chilling admission about crime network: ‘It’s much bigger th  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC migrant moped gang ringleader makes chilling admission about crime network: ‘It’s much bigger than me’
By Social Links forJoe Marino , Social Links forSteve Janoski and Social Links forJorge Fitz-Gibbon
Published Feb. 12, 2024, 3:39 p.m. ET

NYC migrant moped gang ringleader makes chilling admission about crime network: ‘It’s much bigger than me’
The migrant moped gangs terrorizing the Big Apple are part of an illicit network of hoods peddling stolen goods from the five boroughs in Florida — and shipping the proceeds to South America, law enforcement sources told The Post.

“It’s much bigger than me,” accused migrant ringleader Franco Alexander Peraza Navas allegedly told the NYPD after getting nabbed for a string of local heists.

“In a million years, I never thought you’d catch me,” Navas, 30, allegedly told detectives. “I’ve been going to Miami every three weeks. And it’s much bigger than me.”

The Venezuelan migrant is allegedly part of a crew that has been linked to robberies throughout New York City, Yonkers, New Jersey and Florida — and tied to an illegal gun used in a Fort Lauderdale heist on Dec. 9, the sources

https://nypost.com/2024/02/12/metro/nyc-migrant-moped-gang-ringleader-makes-chilling-admission-about-crime-network-its-much-bigger-than-me/
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 03:04:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson