Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Inside the secret migrant hideout run by Catholic nuns on the Mexican border  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Inside the secret migrant hideout run by Catholic nuns on the Mexican border - and a dramatic ringside seat on Biden's utterly cynical under-the-radar 'crackdown' that's his last throw of the dice to cling on to the White House
By TODD BENSMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 08:46 EST, 12 February 2024 | UPDATED: 13:49 EST, 12 February 2024

Todd Bensman is Senior National Security Fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies and author of OVERRUN: How Joe Biden Unleashed the Greatest Border Crisis in U.S. History

PIEDRA NEGRAS, MEXICO - At least two hundred and twenty Venezuelans, Colombians, and Ecuadorians crowd inside the cramped cement block, barbed wire-rimmed Casa Del Migrante compound.

It's a makeshift shelter run by Catholic nuns.

Kids in filthy pajamas play with trash in the dirt yard.

Families guard their belongings stuffed in black garbage bags and piled in heaps.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13071535/mexico-biden-migrants-piedra-negras-todd-bensman.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson