Author Topic: Iran Tests Ballistic Missiles in Preparation for Strike on Israel  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Iran Tests Ballistic Missiles in Preparation for Strike on Israel
Tehran simulates attack on Israeli hangar housing American-made F-35s

Adam Kredo   
February 14, 2024

Iran test fired advanced ballistic missiles on Tuesday in a series of war drills meant to prepare the Islamic Republic for a strike on Israeli military sites that house American-made F-35 fighter jets, according to the country’s state-controlled media.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), which is behind a series of recent strikes on American and Israeli positions across the Middle East, "simulated destroying hangars housing the Israeli regime's United States-procured F-35 warplanes by using ballistic missiles," according to information about the drills published in Tehran’s official media outlets.

During the war simulation, the IRGC fired "enhanced versions of its Emad and Qadr ballistic missiles against the F-35 hangars located inside a mock-up of the Tel Aviv regime's Palmachim Airbase," located just outside of the major Israeli city. Iran claims its missiles are capable of striking deep into Israel and are capable of traveling more than 1,000 miles.

more
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-tests-ballistic-missiles-in-preparation-for-strike-on-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Iran Tests Ballistic Missiles in Preparation for Strike on Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 04:22:14 pm »
 :pondering: Maybe, but I'm pretty sure that Israel's response would be, shall we say devastating? I wonder what the Israelis have in place for Iran's reactors?