Author Topic: US Navy aircraft carrier going head-to-head with the Houthis has its planes in the air 'constantly,  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 US Navy aircraft carrier going head-to-head with the Houthis has its planes in the air 'constantly,' strike-group commander says
Story by jepstein@businessinsider.com (Jake Epstein)  •
23h

Planes from the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower have been heavily involved in combating Houthi threats.

The aircraft carrier has planes in the sky "constantly," the strike group's commander said.

Keeping aircraft ready for missions is a substantial effort with a lot of moving parts.

ABOARD USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER IN THE RED SEA — It's loud, hot, and busy on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier with heavily armed fighter jets taking off and landing around the clock.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-navy-aircraft-carrier-going-head-to-head-with-the-houthis-has-its-planes-in-the-air-constantly-strike-group-commander-says/ar-BB1igixX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=966fc446512a4a3883112b3be2fc6b79&ei=56
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You just know the pilots won't be able to fire first and then only after a series of requests to do so work their way through the chain of command.  Wait until the Houthis kill a bunch of people and then wait for the proper response from a woke office dweller somewhere.  Now that's what I call head to head! :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson