Author Topic: Trump in talks with Tulsi Gabbard about future of Defense Department  (Read 462 times)

Online corbe

Trump in talks with Tulsi Gabbard about future of Defense Department

By Misty Severi
February 14, 2024 4:26 pm

Former President Donald Trump has been discussing the future of the Defense Department with former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, as he plots the future of the branch should he return to the White House.

Trump, who went through multiple National Security and Defense advisers in his first term, met with Gabbard at least once in person last year, a source familiar with the conversations told the Washington Post.

Gabbard, previously a Democrat, has become a vocal critic of sending resources to Ukraine in its war with Russia. She has faced criticism from both parties over her isolationist approach to foreign policy but has gained popularity among Trump supporters.

“She appeals to Republicans who are skeptical of intervention overseas, which is now a majority of Republican voters,” Republican strategist Andrew Surabian said.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2857065/trump-in-talks-with-tulsi-gabbard-about-future-of-defense-department/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Re: Trump in talks with Tulsi Gabbard about future of Defense Department
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 10:57:49 pm »
I'm fast approaching "can't take this anymore" status.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 10:58:49 pm »
   I've given up Hope for Lent.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 11:46:48 pm »
The Trump crazy only gets worse.  The crazier Trump gets, the more crazy he attracts.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 11:47:29 pm »
I don't think Tulsi is crazy. I just don't trust her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 01:31:24 am »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense/2857065/trump-in-talks-with-tulsi-gabbard-about-future-of-defense-department/

Former President Donald Trump has been discussing the future of the Defense Department with former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, as he plots the future of the branch should he return to the White House.

Trump, who went through multiple National Security and Defense advisers in his first term, met with Gabbard at least once in person last year, a source familiar with the conversations told the Washington Post.

Gabbard, previously a Democrat, has become a vocal critic of sending resources to Ukraine in its war with Russia. She has faced criticism from both parties over her isolationist approach to foreign policy but has gained popularity among Trump supporters.

“She appeals to Republicans who are skeptical of intervention overseas, which is now a majority of Republican voters,” Republican strategist Andrew Surabian said.

EXCERPT

What could go wrong?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 08:03:44 pm »
I don't think Tulsi is crazy. I just don't trust her.

Yup

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy