Author Topic: Rob Reiner Attacks Politically Active Christians: You Are ‘Antithetical to the Teachings of Jesus’  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rob Reiner Attacks Politically Active Christians: You Are ‘Antithetical to the Teachings of Jesus’

David Ng 14 Feb 2024

Hollywood Biden cheerleader Rob Reiner is once again pushing the left’s “Christian nationalism” boogeyman, saying conservative Christians who are politically active are “antithetical to the teachings of Jesus.”

Rob Reiner — who remains one of President Joe Biden’s biggest Hollywood fundraisers — spoke to Newsweek to promote the upcoming documentary God & Country, which Reiner produced.

“This movement that they have here seems completely antithetical to the teachings of Jesus,” Reiner said.

“Jesus was about peace and love and helping thy neighbor and those less fortunate than ourselves. And I thought that was something that we should all aspire to. So to me this movement is going totally opposite the teachings of Jesus.”

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1757773282139390376

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/02/14/rob-reiner-attacks-politically-active-christians-you-are-antithetical-to-the-teachings-of-jesus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Matthew 7:1-3
King James Version
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Ah, yes. When I want to know what my Lord and Savior says on a matter, I always seek out fonts of wisdom like Rob Reiner.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mountaineer

“This movement that they have here seems completely antithetical to the teachings of Jesus,” Reiner said.
May as well ask AOC to weigh in on the proper points setting for a 1938 Chevrolet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

May as well ask AOC to weigh in on the proper points setting for a 1938 Chevrolet.

:rolling: :rolling:

Online roamer_1

Start with that charity being personal, Mr. Reiner, and not within the governmental aegis.
That is nearly a perfect example of the individualism that Yeshua DID teach. It's on YOU, personally.
Government cannot absolve that.