Author Topic: Report Demonstrates Biden Pressuring Garland to Target Trump Faster  (Read 207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report Demonstrates Biden Pressuring Garland to Target Trump Faster

Wendell Husebø 14 Feb 2024

A Politico report on Friday by Jonathan Lemire and Sam Stein suggested President Joe Biden is intentionally interfering in the 2024 presidential election by trying to force Attorney General Merrick Garland to move faster against his political opponent, former President Donald Trump.

Many Democrats deny the “lawfare” is politically motivated, while Republicans say it is intentional.

Politico stated the quiet part out loud: Biden pressured Garland to interfere in the election but the attorney general opposed the idea with “deliberate resistance” by indicting Trump in the classified documents case nearly three years after he left office, Lemire and Stein wrote:

Frustration within the White House at Garland has been growing steadily.

In recent weeks, President Biden has grumbled to aides and advisers that had Garland moved sooner in his investigation into former President Donald Trump’s election interference, a trial may already be underway or even have concluded, according to two people granted anonymity to discuss private matters. That trial still could take place before the election and much of the delay is owed not to Garland but to deliberate resistance put up by the former president and his team.

The indictment’s delay is significant because Biden apparently wanted Trump convicted of alleged wrongdoing before the 2024 election.

In November 2022, Garland appointed a special counsel to investigate Trump. It is now unknown when the trial will begin. The court initially slated the trial for March 4, but the trial was removed from the public calendar in February, leaving Biden apparently frustrated and his aides furious.

https://twitter.com/mrddmia/status/1757429052007190597

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/14/report-demonstrates-biden-pressuring-garland-target-trump-faster/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Report Demonstrates Biden Pressuring Garland to Target Trump Faster
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 08:19:15 pm »
The Dems got the Attorney General they asked for.

Thank God this wussy Keebler Elf is not on the Supreme Court.  Garland has yet to emerge from Jom Comey's politicized DOJ shadow.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:32:05 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.