Author Topic: 78% of Fascist Democrats Want Trump Removed from Ballot  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
78% of Fascist Democrats Want Trump Removed from Ballot
« on: February 14, 2024, 08:05:12 pm »
78% of Fascist Democrats Want Trump Removed from Ballot

John Nolte 14 Feb 2024

More than three-quarters of Democrats want to see former President Trump’s name removed from state ballots, according to a poll released Wednesday.

“Seventy-eight percent (78%) of Democrats approve of states removing Trump from the 2024 ballot,” a Rasmussen Reports survey of 880 likely voters revealed.

Among all likely voters, 50 percent strongly (42 percent) or somewhat (8 percent) disapprove of removing Trump from the ballot.

On the flipside, 47 percent strongly (34 percent) or somewhat (13 percent) approve of “state officials removing Trump from the ballot.”

Among black voters, 24 percent disapprove of removing Trump from state ballots, while 70 percent approve.

Among Democrats, only 19 percent believe it’s wrong to remove Trump from the ballot, while 78 percent want the former president removed.

Rasmussen also asked if the January 6, 2021, mostly peaceful protest against vote fraud at the U.S. Capitol should “be considered an insurrection that attempted to overthrow the government.” A plurality of 48 percent said yes, while 43 percent said no.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/14/nolte-78-fascist-democrats-want-trump-removed-ballot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: 78% of Fascist Democrats Want Trump Removed from Ballot
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 08:23:11 pm »
The American People have the final say, not lawyers.

Trump has not been criminally convicted of anything.  If Trump was Impeached or convicted of Insurrection, he would be disqualified from holding the Office of President again.  But, our fearful leaders lacked the courage to do the right thing when needed.

Dems forget that pendulums swing two ways.  Anything Dems do to get Trump off ballot will be used against their candidates.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: 78% of Fascist Democrats Want Trump Removed from Ballot
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 11:30:08 pm »
"More than three-quarters of Democrats want to see former President Trump’s name removed from state ballots, according to a poll released Wednesday"

Remind me once again how there can ever be a "reconciliation" between the "New Slavery States" and the "Traditional Freedom States" ...?

The gap between them grows ever-larger.
Lincoln's "mystic chords of memory" no longer exist.

When will this become impossible to deny or ignore?