Author Topic: Nevada Rangers Were Getting Tired Of Climate Activists Blocking The Highway…  (Read 429 times)

Offline American Girl

Give this Ranger a promotion!!!
Need to do this with all of them blocking roads.

If they want to help the environment they should go clean up some beaches. Come up with innovative ideas. Don't be lazy and do something that's not helping anyone.
https://conservativeus.com/nevada-rangers-were-getting-tired-of-climate-activists-blocking-the-highway/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sucks to be them....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is old isn't it? Isn't this burning man?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Damn hippies need to be on notice that Woodstock is long over, and average Americans are not going to put up with their virtue signaling obstruction of public ways.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Affirmative.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Affirmative.

The bleeding hearts want the deputies punished.  ANything ever come form the bedwetters complaints.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Clickbait sites are good enviros. They recycle and re-use old news stories. yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.