Author Topic: Will Islam take over Europe?  (Read 452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Islam take over Europe?
« on: February 14, 2024, 03:47:08 pm »
February 14, 2024
Will Islam take over Europe?
By Eva Kneifel

Even if all migration into Europe were to immediately and permanently stop -– a “zero migration” scenario -– the Muslim population of Europe still would be expected to rise from the current level of 4.9% to 7.4% by the year 2050, according to a 2017 report from Pew Research.

This is because Muslims are younger (by 13 years, on average) and have higher fertility (one child more per woman, on average) than other Europeans, mirroring a global pattern.

This is just the least-migration-filled scenario. The report states that a second, “medium” migration scenario assumes that all refugee flows will stop as of mid-2016 but that recent levels of “regular” migration to Europe will continue (i.e., migration of those who come for reasons other than seeking asylum).

Under these conditions, Muslims could reach 11.2% of Europe’s population in 2050.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/will_islam_take_over_europe.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Will Islam take over Europe?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 05:45:03 pm »
Unfortunately, that has already happened.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 06:04:25 pm »
Yes, Islam will take over Europe.  Demographics are working against non-Moslems.  The Islamists will succeed via settlement where they could not win via military conquest.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 06:48:54 pm »
I try to make a peridic point to share this quite old, but accurate account of how Islam spreads through the world like the plague.  If you have never tried reading this pretty brief article, I think it is likely the most important link I have ever shared, and I wish this was universally understood.  I hope many of you bookmark it, and share it.  Even from nine years ago, so much has come to pass.

https://www.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 07:07:53 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 07:21:32 pm »
I try to make a peridic point to share this quite old, but accurate account of how Islam spreads through the world like the plague.  If you have never tried reading this pretty brief article, I think it is likely the most important link I have ever shared, and I wish this was universally understood.  I hope many of you bookmark it, and share it.  Even from nine years ago, so much has come to pass.

https://www.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

Good article. Thank you.

How can the U.S. not learn from what is happening over in Germany, Denmark, etc?  Case in point, the city of Hamtramck, MI has an all Muslim city council - they just voted to keep it that way.  A call to worship can be heard resonating throughout the area; Dearborn, MI included. I used to live outside of the Detroit area (I have posted this information before with links and pictures) and at one time, the Hamtramck are was Christian/Polish and ethnically diverse in a way with farmer's markets and restaurants. That has all been changed.

There have been incidents where Sharia law challenged U.S. courts; several states have made laws to specifically state that the U.S. Constitution and U.S. laws supersede Sharia.  However, even though in 2017, twenty-three bills were introduced in 18 state legislatures to ban the practice of Islamic law –critics say the aim is to spread fear about Muslims.

Spread fear?  You bet ya.  How anyone doesn't see what is happening and learning from what has happened in Europe, need to open their eyes.  Secondly, how many are coming into our country right now???   Thanks Joe!

https://belonging.berkeley.edu/islamophobia/anti-muslim-legislation-map

https://www.splcenter.org/data-projects/tracking-anti-muslim-legislation-across-us
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 11:38:08 pm »
A book of interest:
"Submission", a novel by French author Michel Houellebecq.

It can be found, if you know where to look and aren't afraid to go there.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 11:47:51 pm »
Yes.

Next stop,North  America.

It has already began.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!