Author Topic: Trash at Fort Liberty is piling up faster than it can be removed  (Read 535 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trash at Fort Liberty is piling up faster than it can be removed
« on: February 14, 2024, 03:22:32 pm »
Trash at Fort Liberty is piling up faster than it can be removed
By Sarah Sicard
 Feb 13, 05:09 PM

On Monday, reports surfaced that Fort Liberty, North Carolina, faced a mounting trash problem across the entire installation.

Task & Purpose first confirmed the veracity of photos posted on social media sites, including the Instagram account @fancy_fancy_bear, showing mass amounts of garbage accumulated across the base — particularly near living quarters. One soldier told the publication that there hasn’t been adequate refuse collection for months.

Pictures reveal old food containers, furniture, trash bags and cardboard piled up on and around dumpsters on base.

After the story broke, installation managers set to work to remedy the issue.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2024/02/13/trash-at-fort-liberty-is-piling-up-faster-than-it-can-be-removed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Trash at Fort Liberty is piling up faster than it can be removed
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 03:29:24 pm »
It reminds me of the song by Arlo Guthrie where he arrested for litterin' because he thought one big pile was better than a lot of little piles, so he threw his trash on someone else's.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 03:55:01 pm »
You don't suppose the funds normally allotted to garbage collection were spent on sign replacements?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 07:31:19 pm »
It reminds me of the song by Arlo Guthrie where he arrested for litterin' because he thought one big pile was better than a lot of little piles, so he threw his trash on someone else's.

You can get anything you want

At Alice's Restaurant ('ceptin' Alice).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 08:07:50 pm »
Gee, why is the military having recruitment problems?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.