Author Topic: Franchetti confident prototypes will usher in manned-unmanned fleet  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Franchetti confident prototypes will usher in manned-unmanned fleet
By Megan Eckstein
 Feb 13, 04:27 PM

SAN DIEGO — The chief of naval operations is bullish on the Navy’s ability to operate a manned-unmanned fleet within the next decade or so, thanks to the prototyping and learning happening today.

“The promise of unmanned is actually here,” as the Navy today experiments with unmanned systems in U.S. 5th Fleet in the Middle East, U.S. 4th Fleet in Central and South America, and U.S. 7th Fleet in the Pacific, Adm. Lisa Franchetti said Tuesday at the WEST 2024 conference in San Diego.

She said the Navy is focused on the eventual incorporation of unmanned systems into real-world operations, even if they largely exist today as one-off prototypes.

https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2024/02/13/franchetti-confident-prototypes-will-usher-in-manned-unmanned-fleet/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Franchetti confident prototypes will usher in manned-unmanned fleet
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 02:41:35 pm »
The trick is they must be controlled by people in this order:

1.  Non graduated HS people who qualify based on DEI

2.  Trannies

3.  Gays

4.  Anyone other than whites

5.  Whites (as a last resort)
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson