Author Topic: Why are Drake, 50 Cent and Chris Brown registered to vote at the same Katy house?  (Read 458 times)

Offline mountaineer

Why are Drake, 50 Cent and Chris Brown registered to vote at the same Katy house?
By Dylan McGuinness
Feb 13, 2024
On paper, the scenario seemed unbelievable.

Recording artists Drake, 50 Cent, Chris Brown, Trey Songz and The Game are all registered to vote at the same beige, $300,000 house in a modest new development in Katy.

Nobody was more perplexed than the homeowners, who said they were unaware of the celebrities’ registrations. Neighbors said they had not seen any of the Grammy-nominated artists grilling outside, mowing the lawn or washing their cars.

It wasn't a new reality TV show, but it appears to have been a prank perpetrated by someone who registered the artists to vote without their knowledge, armed only with their legal names and dates of birth. It did not even require an ID.

Amanda Ruisi, a representative for 50 Cent, said the rapper did not register to vote at the Katy house and had no idea somebody signed him up to vote there. His attorney started looking into the matter after the Chronicle reached out.  ...

The apparent prank shines a spotlight on a potential loophole in federal voting registration law that allows virtually anyone to register friends, enemies or celebrities to vote. Whether the intent is malicious or not, experts say it is still illegal. ...
More at Houston Chronicle
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Next door neighbor is Seymour Butts.  A registered democrat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

And Cliff Hanger, Rose Budd, and Ima Hogg.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And Cliff Hanger, Rose Budd, and Ima Hogg.

So is I. P. Freely and Pastor Fuzz
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The apparent prank shines a spotlight on a potential loophole in federal voting registration law that allows virtually anyone to register friends, enemies or celebrities to vote. Whether the intent is malicious or not, experts say it is still illegal. ...

@mountaineer

IF American law would allow such a thing,whoever came up with  and implemented this idea in order to get publicity deserves a Knighthood.

I hope those in every state who are in a position to do so,looks into what they have to do to pass laws that will prevent this from happening.

And,of course,the flip side is those in power in the "Globalist States" are probably getting a little short of breath  now that this is getting exposed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Not sure why there's a federal voter registration law in the first place, when the individual states - and their secretaries of state - are responsible for the administration of elections.

Offline mountaineer

I'd say someone is waiting for the next "omg it's Covid!!!" lockdown and "we have to have elections by mail." If a few dozen ballots arrive at 50 Cents' address in Katy, well, someone will be mailing them in.