Author Topic: Illegal Alien DoorDash Driver Charged With Killing Woman, 3-Year-Old Daughter in High-Speed Crash –  (Read 168 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien DoorDash Driver Charged With Killing Woman, 3-Year-Old Daughter in High-Speed Crash – Police

Border Hawk
Feb 11, 2024

Upper Merion Township Police
An illegal alien DoorDash driver has been charged in a high-speed car crash that killed a female passenger and her 3-year-old daughter in Pennsylvania last month, authorities say.

The horrifying incident unfolded just after 1 a.m. on January 13 in Upper Merion, a township near Philadelphia, according to a press release issued on Wednesday by Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin R. Steele.

Local authorities arrived at the scene of a single-vehicle accident where they found the suspect, identified as 22-year-old Brayan Alejandro Gonzalez-Paez, tending to an unresponsive toddler whose mother was trapped inside a badly damaged 2007 Toyota Yaris.

Anjelica Guadalupe Amaya Briceno, 20, was extricated from the Yaris and pronounced dead at the scene.

https://borderhawk.blog/illegal-alien-doordash-driver-charged-with-killing-woman-3-year-old-daughter-in-high-speed-crash-police/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson