Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Parole Pipeline Frees 825K Foreign Nationals into U.S. — Outpacing Population of San Fra  (Read 435 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden’s Parole Pipeline Frees 825K Foreign Nationals into U.S. — Outpacing Population of San Francisco

JOHN BINDER13 Feb 202429
More foreign nationals have arrived in the United States through President Joe Biden’s parole pipeline at the southern border than residents live in San Francisco, California, new Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data reveals.

On Tuesday, CBP released illegal immigration figures for last month. The data shows that about 825,000 foreign nationals have been released into the U.S. interior via Biden’s parole pipeline from January 2023 through January 2024.

This is a foreign population that exceeds the resident populations of all major cities represented at this year’s Super Bowl — San Francisco, California; Kansas City, Missouri; and Las Vegas, Nevada.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/13/joe-bidens-parole-pipeline-frees-825k-foreign-nationals-into-u-s-outpacing-population-of-san-francisco/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
NEW: Following failure of the border deal, WaPo reports that ICE has drafted plans to mass release thousands of detainees and drastically slash its detention capacity from 38,000 to 22,000 due to a $700 million budget shortfall the bill would’ve erased.
The border legislation provided $6 billion in supplemental funding for ICE enforcement operations and would’ve increased detention capacity to 50,000.

Now, it appears ICE is preparing to slash capacity to less than half of that & save money by conducting more mass releases - at the same time that a $95 billion foreign aid package just passed the Senate.

Scoop by @NickMiroff

https://washingtonpost.com/immigration/2024/02/14/immigration-customs-enforcement-budget-deficit-republicans/
11:51 AM · Feb 14, 2024
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 11:54:57 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.