Author Topic: California cops to auction off bongs, other items seized from mostly illegal cannabis shops  (Read 290 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California cops to auction off bongs, other items seized from mostly illegal cannabis shops
Story by Katherine Donlevy  •
6h

Looking for a new bong? Buy one from the California state government.

Items seized from cannabis shops — like pipes, furniture and electronics — will be auctioned off Friday in the parking lot of the California Highway Patrol’s Los Angeles headquarters.

The public auction will be the first-ever hosted by the California Department of Tax & Fee Administration in partnership with the CHP.

The bongs and other cannabis-related merchandise were seized from 10 businesses. Jacquie Klose – stock.adobe.com
All the weed-related merchandise comes from 10 cannabis businesses that were busted in the past few months.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/california-cops-to-auction-off-bongs-other-items-seized-from-mostly-illegal-cannabis-shops/ar-BB1ifjnC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2f87b9a35c1640598f512e49c871b5f6&ei=54
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson