Author Topic: Denver's hospitals are at risk of collapse because of migrant crisis  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Denver's hospitals are at risk of collapse because of migrant crisis
19h
1 / 10

Denver's hospitals are at risk of collapsing due to out-of-control immigration, with one healthcare system providing $17 million in free care in just three months. It comes as the Colorado city's Mayor Mike Johnston warns he's had to cut DMV and Parks & Rec funding 'in the face of the migrant crisis'. Struggling UCHealth was given $17 million from other hospitals, including $10 million from University Colorado Hospital, to help care for 5,800 undocumented patients between November and January, according to the Denver Post.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-s-hospitals-are-at-risk-of-collapse-because-of-migrant-crisis/ss-BB1idy8K?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2f87b9a35c1640598f512e49c871b5f6&ei=22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson