Author Topic: Report: FBI Fears MS-13 Gang May Join Violent Venezuelan Gang to Terrorize New Yorkers Thanks to Ope  (Read 669 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: FBI Fears MS-13 Gang May Join Violent Venezuelan Gang to Terrorize New Yorkers Thanks to Open Borders

John Binder 13 Feb 2024

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents fear there may be an alliance brewing between El Salvador’s MS-13 gang and Venezuela’s Tren de Aragua that would see New Yorkers terrorized by crime sprees, fueled by the porous southern border.

According to an FBI agent who spoke to the New York Post‘s Isabel Vincent, members of Tren de Aragua have exploited President Joe Biden’s policies at the United States-Mexico border that help release thousands of illegal aliens into American cities every day.

As a result, the Venezuelan street gang has massively grown its ranks across the sanctuary city of New York City, particularly in the Bronx. Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, Breitbart News reported last year, allowed top leaders of Tren de Aragua to live in a VIP-style prison and even escape in many cases.

Among those prison escape instances is Hector Guerrero, the leader of Tren de Aragua, whom law enforcement officials have warned may be now living in the U.S. after illegally crossing the southern border.

The FBI is worried that with Tren de Aragua’s growing membership in New York City’s five boroughs, the gang may ally with the MS-13 Gang of El Salvador to carry out violent attacks, robbery sprees, and other illegal activities.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/13/report-fbi-fears-ms-13-gang-may-join-violent-venezuelan-gang-to-terrorize-new-yorkers-thanks-to-open-borders/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm surprised the FBI didn't accuse MS-13 of hooking up with MAGA supporters to terrorize New Yorkers.  Being such a leftist state, that would have been more terrifying for them, and since the FBI isn't terribly interested in facts these days, that would have been a good story. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who says there is never any  good news?

New Yorkers vote for this stuff because they LOVE it,so I am glad they are getting it,good and hard!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, let's see how tough the FBI is taking on real sh*tb*rds instead of just bringing the SWAT team for grandmas with cancer. :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, let's see how tough the FBI is taking on real sh*tb*rds instead of just bringing the SWAT team for grandmas with cancer. :pop41:

@Smokin Joe

That is,assuming of course,that the Feebs even try to take them on,and don't just declare it to be a NYPD problem.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!