Author Topic: Biden’s DOJ Releases Photos From Hunter Biden’s Phone Showing ‘Apparent’ Cocaine, Crack Cocaine  (Read 718 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s DOJ Releases Photos From Hunter Biden’s Phone Showing ‘Apparent’ Cocaine, Crack Cocaine
By  Ryan Saavedra

Feb 13, 2024   DailyWire.com

President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, allegedly took photographs with his phone of “apparent” cocaine, crack cocaine, and other drug paraphernalia, according to court documents filed by Biden’s Department of Justice.

“During November and December 2018, the defendant took multiple photographs of videos apparent cocaine, crack cocaine, and drug paraphernalia,” the DOJ said in a Tuesday court filing.

Hunter Biden faces several felony gun charges stemming from allegations that he lied on a background check form to obtain a firearm, falsely claiming that he was not addicted drugs.

The filing contained photographs of the alleged drugs, including lines of what appears to be cocaine on some sort of surface and a box that appeared to contain additional drugs and drug paraphernalia.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1757534039848743379

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bidens-doj-releases-photos-from-hunter-bidens-phone-showing-apparent-cocaine-crack-cocaine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What's the legal definition of "addicted"?  He'll say he was just a recreational user...lol.

I've never seen cocaine in real life, but that looks more like sawdust than blow.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

I've never seen cocaine in real life, but that looks more like sawdust than blow.
Hunter Biden attorneys say ‘reckless’ prosecutors mistook ‘lines of sawdust’ for cocaine in evidence dump
By Social Links for Josh Christenson
Published Feb. 20, 2024
Updated Feb. 20, 2024, 5:29 p.m. ET
Story at New York Post ...

We did hear that Hunter snorted grated Parmesan cheese, though, so there's that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden attorneys say ‘reckless’ prosecutors mistook ‘lines of sawdust’ for cocaine in evidence dump
By Social Links for Josh Christenson
Published Feb. 20, 2024
Updated Feb. 20, 2024, 5:29 p.m. ET

Hunter Biden’s attorneys say federal prosecutors have been “gun-shy” about sharing evidence ahead of the first son’s weapons trial — and embarrassingly released a photo of purported cocaine that is actually sawdust in a carpenter’s shop.

Attorneys Abbe Lowell and Bartholomew Dalton accused special counsel David Weiss of not providing their client with “all the information that he is due so that he can prepare for and receive a fair trial,” according to the Tuesday filing in Delaware federal court.

“The prosecution’s latest filing amplifies why Mr. Biden and the Court cannot take the prosecution’s assertions … at face value,” they added, calling a Feb. 13 submission from Weiss’ office “flat-out wrong” for alleging Hunter “took multiple photographs” of “apparent cocaine, crack cocaine, and drug paraphernalia.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/20/us-news/hunter-bidens-attorneys-say-prosecutors-mistook-sawdust-for-cocaine-in-evidence-dump/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I think Weiss is deliberately throwing this case...
Support the USO