Author Topic: Why is the U.S. Navy Running Out of Tomahawk Cruise Missiles?  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why is the U.S. Navy Running Out of Tomahawk Cruise Missiles?
« on: February 13, 2024, 05:40:42 pm »
Nothing is working the way it should in the military.  Blame what you want but DEI, wokeness, they have lost the will to succeed, anticipate crises, poor recruiting, whatever but the answer is obvious.  The Navy leadership is shitty!! :poo:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Why is the U.S. Navy Running Out of Tomahawk Cruise Missiles?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 05:51:50 pm »
The short-sightedness of the post-Cold War defense establishment from the 1990s onward, particularly under the regimes of CNOs Vern Clark, Mike Mullen, and Gary Roughhead, are to blame.  That's when the production capability contracted, due to the "New World Order, "the "End of History," and diversion of resources and procurement funding to the Army after 9/11.  The Navy did not decline overnight, but has now reached the point where its ships look like scows and its personnel no longer have basic seamanship skills, much less the weapons to fight World War III.  I think that the Russia and China twin menace has suddenly opened the government's eyes, but it is really too late to do anything about it.  It'll take years, if not decades to rebuild what ahs been lost.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus