Author Topic: Very Damning New Info From Hur Report, Plus Embarrassing Evidence That Might Upend Biden Claim About  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Very Damning New Info From Hur Report, Plus Embarrassing Evidence That Might Upend Biden Claim About Docs
Nick Arama
3–4 minutes

There's some new damning and embarrassing information from the Special Counsel's report now coming out, and if it wasn't bad enough for Joe Biden before, it is now.

The Hur report indicated what a complete disaster Biden was in terms of keeping and not returning classified documents. What's described here is insane, and former president Donald Trump didn't come close to any of this. RealClear Investigations reporter Benjamin Weingarten grabbed some of the most damning and concerning parts.

He had all kinds of classified material and they appeared to have no system for recovering it.

This has been a problem for years, with the "Executive Secretary Team" expressing concern in 2010 about all the classified briefing books he had not returned, and that even when things were returned, some items were missing. 

They were unable to determine if some of this material was ever returned.

He took his notebooks home with him and kept them, even though they had classified materials in them. He kept them in unsecured locations.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/12/damning-and-embarrassing-new-info-from-the-hur-report-n2170024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Biden attacked Hur for asking him when Beau died. That didn't happen, sources say.

Feb. 14, 2024, 1:29 PM MST
By Ken Dilanian
President Joe Biden lashed out at Robert Hur last week over one particular line in the special counsel's report on his handling of classified documents: that Biden "did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

“How in the hell dare he raise that?” Biden told reporters in an impromptu White House press conference. “Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

But Hur never asked that question, according to two people familiar with Hur’s five-hour interview with the president over two days last October. It was the president, not Hur or his team, who first introduced Beau Biden’s death, they said.

Biden raised his son’s death after being asked about his workflow at a Virginia rental home from 2016 to 2018, the sources said, when a ghost writer was helping him write a memoir about losing Beau to brain cancer in 2015. Investigators had a 2017 recording showing that Biden had told the ghost writer he had found “classified stuff” in that home, the report says.

https://t.co/vjLMPtOIjN
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley