Author Topic: What Trump’s ‘Retribution’ Really Means  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Trump’s ‘Retribution’ Really Means
« on: February 13, 2024, 03:05:51 pm »
February 13, 2024
By Matt Kane

Many have discussed a second Trump presidency revolving around “retribution.”  Trump’s Republican primary opponents have claimed that Trump, if re-elected, would be consumed with “personal grievances” at the expense of “real issues.”  Across the aisle, leftists have attempted to program the masses into believing that any form of “retribution” — more on what they mean by that later — would render President Trump a dictator.  However, both narratives contain easily exposed flaws.

The media have been champing at the bit to twist Trump’s words to advance their dictator narrative.  In response, Trump has given smart political answers in saying winning the election, as well as success, will be his retribution.  There is no doubting that winning and undoing detrimental Biden policies, similar to how he succeeded the Obama administration, would be one form of retribution.  However, no amount of politically nuanced attacks by his “fellow” Republicans, or mainstream leftist gaslighting, can alter reality.  Attacks on Trump are real issues that need to be addressed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/what_trumps_retribution_really_means.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: What Trump’s ‘Retribution’ Really Means
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 03:49:02 pm »

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 04:50:35 pm »
February 13, 2024
By Matt Kane

Many have discussed a second Trump presidency revolving around “retribution.”  Trump’s Republican primary opponents have claimed that Trump, if re-elected, would be consumed with “personal grievances” at the expense of “real issues.”  Across the aisle, leftists have attempted to program the masses into believing that any form of “retribution” — more on what they mean by that later — would render President Trump a dictator.  However, both narratives contain easily exposed flaws.

The media have been champing at the bit to twist Trump’s words to advance their dictator narrative.  In response, Trump has given smart political answers in saying winning the election, as well as success, will be his retribution.  There is no doubting that winning and undoing detrimental Biden policies, similar to how he succeeded the Obama administration, would be one form of retribution.  However, no amount of politically nuanced attacks by his “fellow” Republicans, or mainstream leftist gaslighting, can alter reality.  Attacks on Trump are real issues that need to be addressed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/what_trumps_retribution_really_means.html

"Really means" to who?

I notice this a lot with those defending Trump.  They'll take something he's said or done, put the most reasonable spin possible on it, and say that's what he "really meant".  The problem with that is that a whole lot of Trump supporters don't wait for the spin, and glom onto far more radical interpretations, and say they're all for that.  Lots of people wanting to string up -- quite literally -- all sorts of Democrats.

So I think what it "really means" is kind of open to question at this point.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 05:45:27 pm »
When I read something about Trump from American Stinker, the red flags go up immediately. It's one of those "conservative" websites that have elevated Trump to Godhood. They're all in the tank for him.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 08:00:15 pm »
I believe when Trump say he’s his supporter’s retribution, he’s promising revenge on their opponents

But he probably won’t carry it out if elected. He’s throwing red meat to his base. Just like his statement of encouraging Russia to do whatever they want to allies who don’t pay enough, as defined by him, he’s saying what he thinks the base wants to hear.

The problem with that it gives effective sound bites for his opponents to use in a campaign
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 08:30:47 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 08:20:06 pm »
The problem with that it gives effect sound bites for his opponents to use in a campaign

It's also something to which other countries listen and pay attention.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 08:46:02 pm »
It's also something to which other countries listen and pay attention.

Maybe "Retribution" does not mean the same thing as "Revenge."  There's that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: