Author Topic: Biden's rage and crapulence, staff's cowardice and ignorance, all worsened border crisis --Axios  (Read 217 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 13, 2024
Biden's rage and crapulence, staff's cowardice and ignorance, all worsened border crisis --Axios
By Monica Showalter

Is embattled Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas leaking to Axios now?

That's my opinion, but more about that in a minute.

Axios reports that Joe Biden's White House was a complete clown show on the matter of the border crisis, with Joe himself blowing up at staff over impossible things, staff oozily doing all they could to cravenly pass the problem onto some other guy, and some of them with decision-making power flamingly ignorant and incompetent.

The idiocy worsened the border crisis, Axios argued. The title of their piece is "How Biden Botched the Border."

It's an exclusive scoop, and it starts like this:

Aboard Air Force One en route to tour the southern border in January 2023, President Biden sat at the head of his conference table and exploded with fury.

The president lit into his team, which included then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jen O'Malley Dillon, Homeland Security adviser Liz Sherwood-Randall and other immigration officials. He demanded obscure immigration data points — and vented when his staff didn't have them handy.

Why it matters: The previously unreported meeting, recounted to Axios by three people familiar with the events, is emblematic of the Biden administration's struggle with the border crisis during the past three years — infighting, blame-shifting and indecision.

Biden's fury subsided, and aides scrambled for the information he wanted. People in the meeting later told others in frustration that his winding process and irritability were making it more difficult to reach decisions about the border.

What a jackass. Any questions about his fitness to lead the United States? Senile or not, someone like that is no leader and obviously doesn't know what he's doing. Other reports have stated that he took his marching orders solely from open-borders activists.

As far as White House staff go, it was a nest of stinking, slinking, weasels.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/bidens_rage_and_crapulence_staffs_cowardice_and_ignorance_all_worsened_border_crisis_axios.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is a smoke screen ... if Biden was really serious about securing the Border, he'd fire Mayorkas.

Things exist because someone derives benefit from them.  Nothing is an accident.

Those who benefit from Open Borders are more valuable to Biden than average taxpaying Americans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is a smoke screen ... if Biden was really serious about securing the Border, he'd fire Mayorkas.

Things exist because someone derives benefit from them.  Nothing is an accident.

Those who benefit from Open Borders are more valuable to Biden than average taxpaying Americans.
If Biden was serious he wouldn't even have to fire Mayorkas first, he would sign one of his EO's to slam the border shut and order Mayorkas to enforce it, then fire  Mr. La Raza if he didn't follow through. But we all know that no one in this administration wants the border closed and all this finger pointing now is just to waste time and cloud the issue even more.