Author Topic: GOP senator fumes over Biden admin providing veteran medical resources to illegal immigrants  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP senator fumes over Biden admin providing veteran medical resources to illegal immigrants
Sen Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala, seeks to ban use of VA resources on migrants
 By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published February 13, 2024 4:00am EST

FIRST ON FOX: President Biden is facing increased scrutiny over his administration providing health care administrative services to illegal migrants amid a worsening border crisis, potentially exacerbating long wait times for American veterans utilizing Department of Veterans' Affairs (VA) facilities.

In an interview with Fox News Digital, Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., touted his recently introduced No VA Resources for Illegal Aliens Act, which he introduced alongside Rep. Mike Bost, R-Ill., that would ban such action, one of the many problems he says are facing the country as a result of the border "disaster" taking place under Biden's watch.

"[Biden's] decided, OK, we've got to feed all these 10 million people we've let come across the border, we've got to house them, and we've got to give them health care," Tuberville said. "They've opened up care from the doctors in these [VA] community care systems. The lines now in the VA's are getting longer. Our funds that are supposed to go to the veterans are going to these illegal immigrants that are coming across."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-senator-fumes-over-biden-admin-providing-veteran-medical-resources-illegal-immigrants
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why are Open Borders more important to Joe Biden than American veterans?  What's in it for Joe?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why are Open Borders more important to Joe Biden than American veterans?  What's in it for Joe?
Joe's mind is so twisted by hate and the worms eating holes in his brain that I believe he really wants to go down in history as the president that destroyed America and set the world on fire.....maybe that's what's in it for him.....or maybe the POS's behind the scenes have promised him he could stay in the White House for a second term if he does what they say?