Author Topic: The Reasons To Impeach Biden Keep Stacking Up  (Read 834 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Reasons To Impeach Biden Keep Stacking Up
« on: February 12, 2024, 07:48:45 pm »
The Reasons To Impeach Biden Keep Stacking Up
John Daniel Davidson

There are now at least three major reasons to impeach President Joe Biden: his corruption, his mental unfitness for office, and his criminal collusion with Mexico to foment the border crisis. Republicans in Congress could take their pick and be on solid footing, but they probably won’t pursue any of them.

It would be easy to do, and impeachment hearings should already be on the schedule for this week. First of all, there’s the corruption of the Biden family business, evidence of which has been piling up since House Republicans launched their impeachment inquiry back in the fall. Then there’s Biden’s mental unfitness for office as detailed in the special counsel report released last week and immediately corroborated by Biden himself in a disastrous news conference. And finally, there’s the lesser-known but in some ways most compelling cause for impeachment: Biden’s collaboration with a corrupt cartel-state synthesis in Mexico to create the ongoing border crisis.

Any one of these should be reason enough to impeach the president — certainly they amount to far more than what Democrats had on former President Trump in both of his sham impeachments. And yet Republicans seem determined to find reasons to do nothing.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/02/12/the-reasons-to-impeach-biden-keep-stacking-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Re: The Reasons To Impeach Biden Keep Stacking Up
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 08:49:53 pm »
Won't happen with less than a year to go, and Kameltoe waiting in the wings...
Declaring Kameltoe ineligible so that the Republican Speaker can ascend would be so glaringly partisan as to guarantee losses in the election.

So it won't happen. They'll keep kicking him in his ass to keep his lungs working... But I betcha he steps off of the election. That's their way around Kameltoe, and into a different pick. He'll be forced out of the election and someone else will rise. Jan 20 comes around Slow Joe will be sitting on the porch.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 09:03:12 pm »
Keep hammering Biden on Immigration.

Migrant hordes are bankrupting Dem states and Dem cities.

Services are being taken away from long-term residents to take care of the migrants.

Issue could discourage urban minority voter turnout for Dems.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 10:11:15 pm »
Keep hammering Biden on Immigration.

Migrant hordes are bankrupting Dem states and Dem cities.

Services are being taken away from long-term residents to take care of the migrants.

Issue could discourage urban minority voter turnout for Dems.

That would be true if they believed that the Administration was responsible. Sadly I think most blame Abbott.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 10:18:49 pm »

That would be true if they believed that the Administration was responsible. Sadly I think most blame Abbott.

Perhaps, but Joe has announced several times that it is all Trump's fault and though Trump has been out of office for years, the liberal mental midgets will believe him.  Are they truly that stupid or have the elections been 'manipulated' for several election cycles??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 10:21:44 pm »
Can the GOP stand back while the Rats destroy themselves? Apparently not. I get so tired of the knee jerkers who scream impeach without even thinking it thru.

We have a mentally non-functioning leader who declines a little more every day, and this thing call the 25th Amendment to deal with that.

Let them take him out, and let the cowpie get all over them, and STHU about impeachment.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 12:45:08 am »
Can the GOP stand back while the Rats destroy themselves? Apparently not. I get so tired of the knee jerkers who scream impeach without even thinking it thru.

We have a mentally non-functioning leader who declines a little more every day, and this thing call the 25th Amendment to deal with that.

Let them take him out, and let the cowpie get all over them, and STHU about impeachment.

888high58888