Author Topic: Wars and Putin, Lies and Biden  (Read 711 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wars and Putin, Lies and Biden
« on: February 12, 2024, 03:57:38 pm »
February 12, 2024
Wars and Putin, Lies and Biden
By Christopher Chantrill

In a three-part piece arguing against the various U.S. populist and isolationist movements of the past century, starting with the movement to stay out of World War I, and continuing to World War II, Cold War, Middle East, etc.,  Thaddeus G. McCotter argues that the best way for our leaders to “garner public support for foreign policy is to tell the truth.” Except for one thing:

Question: How do you know when a politician is lying? Answer: when his lips are moving.

When a leader wants to start a war or gift his supporters with a new government program, he will say anything in order to start his war or pass his program.

Meanwhile our liberal friends were all worried about Tucker Carlson’s trip to Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin.

Because? Because they are afraid that Putin would lie to Carlson? That he would launch a Narrative that would end the Ukraine War short of total victory for Zelenskyy? That Carlson would score a major coup in his post-FoxNews career and boost himself into the top tier of journalism?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/wars_and_putin_lies_and_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Wars and Putin, Lies and Biden
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 04:50:39 pm »
Yeah, I know - consider the source.
Report: Ukraine attempted to assassinate Tucker Carlson in Russia
February 26, 2024
Revolver News

... Russia has announced they’ve detained an individual allegedly paid by Ukraine to murder Tucker Carlson near his Four Seasons Hotel.  ...

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1762188260644659282
More at Revolver
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 05:16:50 pm »
Carlson should just move his office into the basement of Kremlin, next to the Boston Globe's office.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 05:28:13 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline scottfreitas

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 10:10:05 pm »
Carlson should just move his office into the basement of Kremlin, next to the Boston Globe's office.
Why would you think that?

Tucker is rabidly pro-American, not pro-Russian.

For example, he did a video short detailing Russia's low food prices to highlight the fact that just a few short years ago--4-5 years--America's food prices were equally cheap, or even cheaper.

Bidet and his commie Party caused food prices to rapidly inflate. Whereas Russia, unburdened by Demoncrats, did NOT see any sharp explosions in their food prices.

Being factual, truthful, does not make Tucker into any sort of Russian stooge. :/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 10:23:21 pm »

For example, he did a video short detailing Russia's low food prices to highlight the fact that just a few short years ago--4-5 years--America's food prices were equally cheap, or even cheaper.

Bidet and his commie Party caused food prices to rapidly inflate. Whereas Russia, unburdened by Demoncrats, did NOT see any sharp explosions in their food prices.

Being factual, truthful, does not make Tucker into any sort of Russian stooge. :/

Good post. Welcome to TBR @scottfreitas
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline scottfreitas

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 10:26:44 pm »
Good post. Welcome to TBR @scottfreitas
Why, thank you!
Lot of great content here. My only disappointment is that most posts get very few replies. Seems everyone wants to READ stuff, but commenting on it? Not so much.

I'll try and do my part to change that. /nods

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2024, 10:52:03 pm »
One can be anti-Biden without polishing Putin's shoes.

Finland and Sweden, previously neutral nations, were driven to join NATO because of Putin's aggression.

Putin told Tucker to his face, "too bad you weren't accepted into the CIA like your father".  Tucker got burned by Putin's backhanded compliment, and had to sit there and take it on TV for the world to see.

Putin has no love and no respect for Tucker Carlson.  Tucker is a useful idiot and tool to corrupt conservative groups, organizations, and institutions on Putin's behalf.

https://newrepublic.com/post/178898/tucker-carlson-putin-interview-mock-cia-dreams
Watch: Tucker Carlson Dumbfounded as Putin Mocks His CIA Dreams
Tucker Carlson’s Putin interview is finally out—and it’s even worse than expected.

... “The organization you wanted to join back in the day as I understand. We should thank God they didn’t let you in. Although it is a serious organization I understand,” the former KGB agent said through a translator. ...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 10:53:28 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 10:58:12 pm »

:yowsa: :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2024, 11:19:06 pm »

Baloney...  Carlson has never been quoted with anything remotely pro-Putin or Russian. 

I think Putin is a war criminal, but OTOH, so is likely Zellinsky.  So, how about worrying more about the more imminent threat  at the southern border instead.  Ooops, never mind......  you are comfortably safe in Massachusetts, while some of us are near the front iine in Texas.

But, I will add that I have stopped being a listener after he slipped on the Trump kneepads.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 11:24:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2024, 12:50:42 am »
Why, thank you!
Lot of great content here. My only disappointment is that most posts get very few replies. Seems everyone wants to READ stuff, but commenting on it? Not so much.

I'll try and do my part to change that. /nods

Welcome to TBR!  I’m impressed with your commentary.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2024, 01:43:14 am »
https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-history-praising-putin-192606366.html
The Telegraph
Everything Tucker Carlson has said about Vladimir Putin

Susie Coen
February 6, 2024·3 min read

Tucker Carlson frequently made sympathetic comments about Vladimir Putin and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine when he was at Fox News.

Carlson’s remarks, which often reflected Putin’s claims about the war, were used by Russian state television to show the Russian president was right because the same was being said by “the most popular television presenter in America”.

Carlson’s comments included claims that the US should take Russia’s side in its war with Ukraine, along with remarks denouncing Volodymyr Zelensky as a “dictator” and a “dangerous authoritarian”.

After Carlson was fired from Fox News last year in light of its $787 million (£625 million) defamation settlement, Russian media claimed he had been sacked because of his “fearless” reporting on Ukraine. ...