Author Topic: Republicans Live Up to Being the Stupid Party  (Read 225 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Live Up to Being the Stupid Party
« on: February 12, 2024, 03:54:10 pm »
February 12, 2024
Republicans Live Up to Being the Stupid Party
By Brian C. Joondeph

America’s political system is based on two parties, Republicans and Democrats. Given that the collective differences between the two parties are minimal, they are referred to as the uni-party, the ruling class, or simply “the swamp.”

As humans, we share 70 percent of our DNA with slugs. Republicans and Democrats probably share at least that much in terms of policies and priorities.

As you can tell, I hold little party in high regard, and am registered independent/unaffiliated because as Groucho Marx once said, “I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.” Either party will welcome me as a member only if I offer them my email address, phone number, and a credit card number.

I have names for both parties. Democrats are the “evil party” and Republicans are the “stupid party.”

Democrats are evil because they support the murder of full-term babies and encourage confused teenagers to surgically mutilate their bodies for short term adulation but long-term misery, as the New York Times surprisingly pointed out. They want to control people, sacrificing individual liberty and free expression in favor of what they perceive as the “collective good.”

They believe themselves to be their own higher power. Their version of “natural law” is their whims of the day rather than “unalienable rights” endowed by our Creator.

Republicans are stupid because they cannot articulate or enact any opposition to Democrat evil. They believe principled opposition is a watered-down version of Democrat policy. Like a battered spouse or child, Republicans crawl back to their abusers, hoping for a different outcome or a brief smile before the beatings resume.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/republicans_live_up_to_being_the_stupid_party.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Republicans Live Up to Being the Stupid Party
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 11:29:48 pm »
Mr. Joondeph:
"America’s political system is based on two parties, Republicans and Democrats..."

I disagree.
There are now THREE parties:
1. the DCommunists
2. the establishment/RINO Republicans
and now...
3. the MAGA Republicans

The DComs are by-and-large "united" (despite internal bickering), AND, they have The Party's underground and above-ground election apparatus working for them.

The establishment/RINOs are declining in total numbers, but still have a grip on the reins of power in the federal government (inasmuch as that grip is growing weaker all the time).

The MAGAs are "the other 'Republicans'", but they could just as soon break away from the RINOs and align with some other, NEW party, perhaps even with a new name. But this time, 2024, they will vote the Republican ticket, probably in a higher percentage than do the establishment/RINOs !