Author Topic: Senile Is As Senile Does — and Joe Biden Is Senile​.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senile Is As Senile Does — and Joe Biden Is Senile​
Kurt Schlichter

America is still slack-jawed in amazement at last week's blithering antics of President Cornholio. The guy would have to work his way up to being senile, and the fact that he was always stupid and arrogant and malicious just makes his present condition a million times worse. That the guy is manifestly unfit to be president is obvious; what is also obvious is that this guy isn't going anywhere. It's Trump versus Biden all the way to November. On the plus side, watching the horror of the Democrats at this spectacle is absolutely delightful.

They are trying to cope. During the disastrous news conference, you could see his guys going through the 12 stages of grief in about 30 seconds. He staggered out, barely able to construct a sentence, with spasms of unfocused anger, to make an argument that "Dammit, I am competent enough to stand trial for my crimes!" And his supporters, who remarkably still exist, Immediately rallied. This humanized him, they insisted. He was sharp as a tack. He was great. America is going to love him. Why, the citizens of this country adore the idea of someone who is so obviously senile having his withered forefinger hovering over the Big Red Button.

In my new book, "The Attack," which is about a massive terrorist assault on America made possible by the gross incompetence of this administration, there's a scene with the president. I portrayed him as a drooling halfwit who is barely capable of forming a sentence and utterly unable to do his job. I gave him much, much more credit than he deserves.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/02/12/senile-is-as-senile-does-and-joe-biden-is-senile-n2635087
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Senile Is As Senile Does — and Joe Biden Is Senile​.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 11:34:49 pm »
I'm currently reading Mr. Schlchter's book, "The Attack".

It's excellent.
Gets my highest recommendation to all forum members.

Get it in paper ... or... get it in ebook format.

Either way, it will have you shifting in your seat in uneasiness as you read it...