Author Topic: Miranda Devine: Jill Biden can spare us the fake outrage over the damning special counsel report  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Jill Biden can spare us the fake outrage over the damning special counsel report
By Social Links for Miranda Devine
Published Feb. 11, 2024, 6:54 p.m. ET

So Jill Biden has lashed out at special counsel Robert Hur over his report that let her husband off the hook for willfully retaining and sharing classified files — due to the commander-in-chief’s total lack of recall while being questioned.

It’s as predictable as it is laughable.

“I hope you can imagine how it felt to read that attack — not just as Joe’s wife, but as Beau’s mother,” the first lady lamented in a campaign email over the weekend.

“I don’t know what this Special Counsel was trying to achieve … I can’t imagine why someone would try to use our son’s death to score political points.”

Spare us. The president was the one who brought up his late son Beau during his interview with Hur.

It’s what he always does when he’s in trouble.

Every time he feels the political heat, he finds a way to turn the spotlight on his life’s tragedies and disarm his antagonists.

It is his shield against accountability, and he has wielded it to great effect his entire career.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/11/opinion/jill-biden-can-spare-us-the-fake-outrage-over-the-damning-special-counsel-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jill Biden should be in prison for abusing the elderly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Turns out Joe is lying about who brought up Beau's death (the year of which he couldn't remember).

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1757868319523160123
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org