Author Topic: Mayorkas denies ‘responsibility for broken system’ at border  (Read 732 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mayorkas denies ‘responsibility for broken system’ at border
« on: February 12, 2024, 02:29:11 pm »
Mayorkas denies ‘responsibility for broken system’ at border
By
Jenny Goldsberry
February 11, 2024 5:07 pm

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said he doesn’t take “responsibility” for the influx of illegal immigration into the United States.

Mayorkas appeared on Meet the Press on Sunday after he narrowly avoided impeachment earlier in the week. Host Kristen Welker asked him point blank if he felt responsible for the border after President Joe Biden referred to it as a “crisis.”

“It certainly is a crisis, and well, we don’t bear responsibility for a broken system. We’re doing a tremendous amount within that broken system,” Mayorkas said. “But fundamentally, fundamentally, Congress is the only one who can fix it.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1756692944323506269

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/2849563/mayorkas-denies-responsibility-for-broken-system-at-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Mayorkas denies ‘responsibility for broken system’ at border
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 03:29:41 pm »
Giving Mayorkas more money is going to help anything.  He has a history of abusing the assylum system to implement a de facto Open Border policy.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Alejandro-Mayorkas-Portrait-Intended-Nominee-DHS-Secretary

Alejandro Mayorkas: A Portrait of the Intended Nominee for DHS Secretary

Will a Senate confirmation hearing recall troubling integrity scandals and heavy-handed re-direction on immigration law and fraud enforcement?

By Todd Bensman on November 30, 2020
Editors Note: The Senate approved Alejandro Mayorkas for DHS Secretary by a 57 to 42 margin.

The man tapped to become U.S. Department of Homeland Security secretary, Cuba-born Alejandro "Ali" Mayorkas, would wear many hats running one of the country's largest bureaucracies. With some 240,000 employees, the DHS conglomeration created after 9/11 melds counterterrorism intelligence, emergency management, cybersecurity, the U.S. Coast Guard, and the U.S. Secret Service. But the planned nomination also portends far-reaching impacts on all forms of legal and illegal immigration.

Already, the 61-year-old Mayorkas has shown early interest in an oversight role over U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CPB), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and the agency he once headed, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

But despite largely laudatory media reviews of a Mayorkas appointment, his public service legacy features serial ethical imbroglios, a pointed de-emphasis on immigration fraud and law enforcement, and strong-arm management tactics to spike acceptances of immigration and asylum applications in disregard of eligibility. ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 03:44:44 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 10:27:58 pm »
Nonsense.

mayorkas is one of the masterminds behind the destruction of the border.

For all of you ne'ertrumpers who sneer at the concept of "retribution", this is one who deserves it if Mr. Trump wins. Brought to a very public trial for everyone to see.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 10:48:31 pm »
Nonsense.

mayorkas is one of the masterminds behind the destruction of the border.

For all of you ne'ertrumpers who sneer at the concept of "retribution", this is one who deserves it if Mr. Trump wins. Brought to a very public trial for everyone to see.

Yadda, Yadda, yadda.  That's the problem in a nutshell--- IF Mr. Trump wins.  We've lost any chance of a true conservative being seated.  Trump has a lead over the GOPe darling. If anyone things that the leftists won't steal another election or let Trump near the WH again, they're delusional. 

No insult intended, but reality is reality.

Gee, I wonder who they're going to replace Ronna with?  Nothing like unseating someone who has been catastrophic for the GOP at the last minute. Granted, I'm glad she's supposed to step down, but time is ticking away.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.