Author Topic: James Carville says Biden skipping Super Bowl interview is a 'sign': 'No other way to read this'  (Read 269 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 James Carville says Biden skipping Super Bowl interview is a 'sign': 'No other way to read this'
Story by Andrea Vacchiano • 1d

Legendary political strategist James Carville argued Saturday that the White House has little confidence in President Biden after he turned down a Super Bowl Sunday interview.

Biden recently declined to take part in the Super Bowl Sunday interview for the second year in a row. The interview is a tradition that began in 2009 with President Obama.

The interview is generally seen as a way for the president to connect with a massive audience that doesn't usually tune into political conferences. Last year, the Super Bowl between the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles saw 115 million viewers.

Carville, a long-time Democrat, gave his take on the situation while being interviewed on CNN on Saturday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/james-carville-says-biden-skipping-super-bowl-interview-is-a-sign-no-other-way-to-read-this/ar-BB1i5KLk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=84fdc344d8154eca9622b80b78fd07cd&ei=78
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson