Author Topic: Too frail to fail, too old to hold? Don’t believe it.  (Read 690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Too frail to fail, too old to hold? Don’t believe it.
« on: February 11, 2024, 04:37:56 pm »
February 11, 2024
Too frail to fail, too old to hold? Don’t believe it.
By Nick Lopez

Do you remember the episodes of the Sopranos where Uncle Junior faked dementia to avoid prosecution?

I do.

As someone who had two parents with senile dementia listed as cause of death, I’ll say that Joe’s dementia is remarkably consistent, and easily identifiable … very different from what I experienced with my folks. It’s almost like watching a fictional television show where they are writing about dementia, without much personal experience … or for dramatic effect.

Like the cop shows of the 1980s where the police were in shootouts every episode it was outside the realm of reality. If you talk to any cop who worked during the 80s, most will say they never even drew their weapon during their career.  The cop shows were a Hollywood writer’s idea of what police work was like.

What Joe Biden is doing on camera looks a bit like a 1980s cop-show version of dementia.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/too_frail_to_fail_too_old_to_hold_dont_believe_it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: Too frail to fail, too old to hold? Don’t believe it.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 04:44:39 pm »
Sorry, but Joe isn't smart enough to be able to fake dementia.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 04:47:31 pm »
Sorry, but Joe isn't smart enough to be able to fake dementia.

Joe's not that good of an actor.  He may look dumb and confused but that is because he is dumb and confused.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 04:49:47 pm »
Man hasn't been able to complete two consecutive sentences of any sense since he's been POTUS.

If this was faked, he'd be a better actor than Daniel Day Lewis.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 09:39:56 pm »
Man hasn't been able to complete two consecutive sentences of any sense since he's been POTUS.

If this was faked, he'd be a better actor than Daniel Day Lewis.

...and he never drops Character.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2024, 09:45:43 pm »
Joe's not that good of an actor.  He may look dumb and confused but that is because he is dumb and confused.

You are being kind.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 11:16:25 pm »
If there's sumthin' that ol' white joe ain't,
It's being another "Vincent The Chin" ...

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2024, 11:28:06 pm »
Joe has been dazed and confused for quite awhile.  There's a new movie coming out - "Weekend at Joe's". It's being filmed in Delaware.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.