Author Topic: Old man Joe Biden’s only chance of winning now is just putting Trump down By Social Links for Micha  (Read 1118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Old man Joe Biden’s only chance of winning now is just putting Trump down
By Social Links for Michael Goodwin
Published Feb. 10, 2024, 8:57 p.m. ET

The thunderous, blind rage with which Democrats and their media stooges are greeting the special counsel report on Joe Biden is a thing to behold.

With apologies to Jack Nicholson and “A Few Good Men,” they can’t handle the truth.

It’s as if Dems and their handmaidens really believed Biden was fit for duty, that the stumbling, mumbling, confusion and hiding were normal.

And now they are wild with fury because they’ve been embarrassed by the revelation of explosive facts they should have known.

That’s a possible explanation, but not the likely one.

A more reasonable view is that their fury stems from the fact that they, too, were part of a great con job, and their dirty little secret has been exposed by the devastating portrait of the president in special counsel Robert Hur’s report.

It doesn’t take a press critic to realize most of the White House press corps spent three years covering up for Biden instead of covering him.

On the few occasions when they allowed themselves to see his decrepitude, they quickly pivoted to defending him against those mean Republicans.

As a group, they are the least curious journalists ever, failing even to ask about the president’s obvious decline.

Instead, they did their Democratic duty by pretending that Old Joe was a good guy doing his best in a troubled world that would be much worse if the fiendish Donald Trump got back in power.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/10/opinion/old-man-joe-bidens-only-chance-of-winning-now-is-just-bringing-trump-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think there will be a huge and likely secret dnc meeting within a week or two of their convention, discussing with their pollsters whether Biden has a chance.

If the consenus is he is generically <5 down in swing states, they may  hedge their bets.  >5, there will be a manufacuted health emergency where it will be a historically first ballot brokered convention.  From there watch for a Obama/Newsome ticket.  With Newsome as a VPOTUS bait given a Cheney like power structure to placate his ambitions. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's an ol' fashioned nursing home pudding fight.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

I think there will be a huge and likely secret dnc meeting within a week or two of their convention, discussing with their pollsters whether Biden has a chance.

If the consenus is he is generically <5 down in swing states, they may  hedge their bets.  >5, there will be a manufacuted health emergency where it will be a historically first ballot brokered convention.  From there watch for a Obama/Newsome ticket.  With Newsome as a VPOTUS bait given a Cheney like power structure to placate his ambitions.

I couldn't agree with you more.  The writing is on the wall and I believe it is inevitable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Old man Joe Biden’s only chance of winning now is just putting Trump down blatant fraud and/or straight up coup

Title adjusted for improved factual accuracy.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

The GOP can’t quit Trump

What makes anyone believe the Democrats will replace Biden?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

If the Democrats have any “star” candidates, they won’t run them under the messy circumstances they are currently in

If, and that’s a big IF, Biden and Harris are encouraged to step aside, it’ll be someone who has expressed a willingness to run but is not hard driven to win

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 08:41:28 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO gripes:
"The GOP can’t quit Trump"

Here's why they "can't quit" him:
(posted yesterday)
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,523834.msg2974775.html#msg2974775

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The GOP can’t quit Trump

What makes anyone believe the Democrats will replace Biden?

Well-put.  The GOP "Establishment" didn't want Trump in 2016, but the primary rules meant they couldn't stop him.  Same problem the Dems have now, trapped by their own decision to reduce/awaken super delegates and cancel primaries.  Biden is going to waltz to the delegate total, and the only thing that can stop him being the nominee is him deciding he doesn't want to be.   And Biden is nothing if not a stubborn, senile old man, likely made even more stubborn by the damning statements about his competency in the Hur report.  And quitting would validate Hur.

Online LMAO

LMAO gripes:
"The GOP can’t quit Trump"

Here's why they "can't quit" him:
(posted yesterday)
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,523834.msg2974775.html#msg2974775

Polls  in February do not predict what will happen in Nov. If that were the case, we would’ve had a President Kerry, for example, from 2005-2009

Yet, in the world of elections, Trump has been an election albatross for the GOP since 2018

The GOP is bankrupt. The DNC has raised record amounts of money. You will see what that difference means when Sept rolls around

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

Well-put.  The GOP "Establishment" didn't want Trump in 2016, but the primary rules meant they couldn't stop him.  Same problem the Dems have now, trapped by their own decision to reduce/awaken super delegates and cancel primaries.  Biden is going to waltz to the delegate total, and the only thing that can stop him being the nominee is him deciding he doesn't want to be.   And Biden is nothing if not a stubborn, senile old man, likely made even more stubborn by the damning statements about his competency in the Hur report.  And quitting would validate Hur.

And if the Democrat Party establishment forces him to step down, they too will also be admitting publicly the charges his opponents have made regarding Biden’s competency and criminality

No, sorry folks. Outside some major event, Biden is staying put. Everyone loves a mystery but Biden’s been cognitively compromised since 2020 yet he’s campaigning, raising record amounts of money, and outsmarting and defeating MAGA since 2020

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

Where Trump could win would be a repeated 2016 were enough Democrats decide that they just don’t care for Joe Biden enough to not cast a ballot for him

But they made that mistake once and once only. So the chances of them doing that again in 2024, especially with Trump on the ballot again, is unlikely

For every dementia type statement Biden makes, Trump follows with a “encourage Russia to attack allies” statement

That will happen throughout the campaign
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 01:35:47 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater