Author Topic: Biden to Eliminate Meat from Food Supply, Replace with Insects  (Read 1160 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden to Eliminate Meat from Food Supply, Replace with Insects
« on: February 11, 2024, 03:26:28 pm »
Biden to Eliminate Meat from Food Supply, Replace with Insects
Frank BergmanFebruary 10, 2024 - 12:58 pm19 Comments

A group of experts has just published a new report that raises the alarm about Democrat President Joe Biden’s coming policies for complying with the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) “Net Zero” agenda.

According to the report from The Buckeye Institute, the Biden administration is pushing policies that seek to eliminate the farming industry and drastically alter the American food supply.

In order to meet the WEF’s “Net Zero” targets, the Biden admin seeks to eliminate meat and dairy products from the food supply.

The policies aim to replace traditionally farmed products with plant-derived alternatives, lab-grown “meats,” and insect-based “foods.”

Under the plans, the organic agriculture industry would mostly be eliminated with the gaps in the food supply filled up with manufactured products.

https://slaynews.com/news/biden-eliminate-meat-food-supply-replace-insects/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 03:28:18 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden to Eliminate Meat from Food Supply, Replace with Insects
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 11:54:46 pm »
"Slaynews"?
I thought it was "The Bee" !

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 12:44:03 am »
I know the billionaire global elites want this, to make the peasants weak, sickly, and compliant. But it will never happen. This lunacy the globalists are pushing is exactly opposite of all human nature since the dawn of man.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 12:56:45 am »
Down the hatch Joe.  :laugh:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 01:53:13 am »
Good luck with that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 02:26:03 am »
I been on the hoot owl trail. I know where it is.
If you outlaw meat only outlaws will have meat... Me among them.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 03:05:59 am »
I'm guessing that Biden is proposing this for our food supply, but not his own.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 05:48:25 pm »
"Slaynews"?
I thought it was "The Bee" !

The Babylon Bee's satire sometimes turns out to be prophecy. "Slaynews" is clickbait for people who won't remember a week or a month or a year later when their bait-for-clicks is proven wrong/stupid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 10:57:21 pm »
American Farmer At Grocery Store Showing Showing Popular Foods Could Soon Have Bugs Added.

“There are at least six or seven companies in this world that's now using crickets, insects, to make flour.”

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/status/1774754054960492726
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org