Author Topic: Biden's sixth sense: ALL the times Joe, 81, has claimed to have seen or met dead people including la  (Read 385 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's sixth sense: ALL the times Joe, 81, has claimed to have seen or met dead people including late Rep. Jackie Walorksi, Margaret Thatcher and the inventors of insulin
This week, Biden repeatedly referred to recent conversations with deceased leaders

On Monday, he referenced former French President Francois Mitterrand instead of Emanuel Macron
On Wednesday, he twice referred to former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl while recalling a meeting with former German Chancellor Angela Merkel

Biden has a history of struggling to remember who is alive and who is deceased
By CHARLIE SPIERING

PUBLISHED: 08:46 EST, 10 February 2024 | UPDATED: 09:22 EST, 10 February 2024

President Joe Biden continues referring to recent conversations with deceased foreign leaders as he struggles to recall the exact details of previous meetings. 

At New York City fundraisers Wednesday, Biden twice recalled a conversation with German Chancellor Helmut Kohl about the January 6 riots on Capitol Hill, at the G7 summit in 2021.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13063081/joe-biden-misspoke-deceased-leaders.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson