Author Topic: Jill Biden's Statement on the Hur Report Is a Shameless One for the Books by Mentioning Beau  (Read 1876 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden's Statement on the Hur Report Is a Shameless One for the Books by Mentioning Beau
By Nick Arama | 11:23 PM on February 10, 2024

I wrote more in a story earlier about a report on Jill Biden's handler role of her husband, the freakout that she had at him and his aides, when no one stopped him during a disastrous press conference, and how she was the one who pushed him to run because of her hatred for former President Donald Trump.

Now, she is showing that handler role again, with a statement on the report issued by Special Counsel Robert Hur in the classified document investigation. The statement was issued in her name, as part of a fundraising email sent out by the Biden campaign.

The statement works that same path that Joe Biden tried during his disastrous public response to the report -- that somehow even mentioning how he couldn't remember the year his son died was out of bounds. Jill's letter took it even a step further by calling it an attack on Joe and on their dead son. Beau was her stepson, the son of his first wife. I found her statement pretty manipulative and quite frankly, a gross use of Beau's death  In no way was Hur's report an attack on Beau.

Hold onto your hat for the snow job.

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1756489370696081598

Now, notice she doesn't deny anything in the report.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/10/jill-bidens-statement-on-the-hur-report-is-one-for-the-books-n2169936
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill.  Just nurture the old guy.  Place him in a dark room and cover him with shit like all good fungi.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She acts like her word parsing and deflection is some kind of never seen genius. This stuff was perfected in the Clinton admin. The passive-aggressive, lecturing, scolding, persecuted martyr crap is amateur hour.

And like said above, she never actually denied anything.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 05:29:58 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jill Biden's Statement on the Hur Report Is a Shameless One for the Books by Mentioning Beau
By Nick Arama | 11:23 PM on February 10, 2024
=========================================================

The same Biden family that invokes and exploits Beau's name for sympathy and political gain?

That's pretty rich if you ask me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

IF Jill had any compassion for her husband, she would strongly encourage him to step down.  She should have done so months ago.  He is an embarrassment and a national security risk. Making excuses for him only focuses on his demented state.  He is NOT serving this country, he's taking orders from someone else and she knows it. Neither of them love this country. She's absolutely deplorable and Joe is evil.   

No worries, they have made a ton of $$ since he's taken office and it's an out for Hunter from being prosecuted and convicted for his crimes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
IF Jill had any compassion for her husband, she would strongly encourage him to step down.  She should have done so months ago.  He is an embarrassment and a national security risk. Making excuses for him only focuses on his demented state.  He is NOT serving this country, he's taking orders from someone else and she knows it. Neither of them love this country. She's absolutely deplorable and Joe is evil.   

No worries, they have made a ton of $$ since he's taken office and it's an out for Hunter from being prosecuted and convicted for his crimes.

There isn't an altruistic bone in the entire sleazy Biden family.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

There isn't an altruistic bone in the entire sleazy Biden family.

Indeed.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Beau's mother was the one whose marriage Jill broke up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Beau's mother was the one whose marriage Jill broke up.

That's what I thought; she's a homewrecker.