Author Topic: The List: 64 Ways Joe Biden Opened America’s Borders to the World’s Migrants  (Read 635 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The List: 64 Ways Joe Biden Opened America’s Borders to the World’s Migrants

JOHN BINDER10 Feb 20242,495

Since President Joe Biden took office in late January 2021, his Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has worked tirelessly to transform the United States-Mexico border into a European-style checkpoint where border crossers and illegal aliens are briefly detained before being released into American cities and towns.

Biden’s policies have been highly effective in achieving the administration’s ultimate goal to massively inflate the foreign-born population to the largest ever recorded, standing at nearly 50 million today.
A surge of migrants, as many as 12,000 per day, crossing the U.S. southern border has overwhelmed U.S. immigration authorities. 

A U.S. Border Patrol agent watches over migrants waiting to be processed after crossing from Mexico into the United States on December 17, 2023, in Eagle Pass, Texas. (John Moore/Getty Images)

The latest Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimate suggests that about 6.2 million border crossers and illegal aliens have been welcomed to the U.S. from January 20, 2021, through December 2023 — a foreign population just two million shy of New York City’s population.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/10/the-list-64-ways-joe-biden-opened-americas-borders-to-the-worlds-migrants/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 03:06:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson