Author Topic: Is This ‘Squad’ Dem About To Get Wiped Out In A Primary?  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is This ‘Squad’ Dem About To Get Wiped Out In A Primary?
« on: February 11, 2024, 02:56:07 pm »
Is This ‘Squad’ Dem About To Get Wiped Out In A Primary?

Nick Pope
Contributor
February 10, 2024 3:08 PM ET

Democratic Missouri Rep. Cori Bush may be headed for a defeat in this year’s primary battle amid a federal investigation and strong criticisms of her positions on the Israel-Hamas war, a new poll suggests.

Bush, a member of the so-called “squad” of left-wing House Democrats, is trailing her main primary challenger, Prosecuting Attorney of St. Louis County Wesley Bell, by 22 points with about six months until voters in Missouri’s first congressional district go to the polls for the primary election in August, according to a new poll by MOScout and Remington, a Republican polling firm. Bush is currently under federal investigation for alleged misuse of federal security money, and she has repeatedly taken decidedly anti-Israel stances since the Hamas war commenced in October 2023.

The poll sampled 401 likely Democratic primary election voters in Bush’s district between Wednesday and Friday, with a margin of error of 4.95% and a 95% confidence level. Half of the surveyed respondents said they would vote for Bell if the election were held today, with 28% saying they would back Bush, 18% responding that they are undecided and 4% indicating that they would back Maria Chapelle Nadal, another Bush challenger.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/10/cori-bush-primary-challenge-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Is This ‘Squad’ Dem About To Get Wiped Out In A Primary?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 02:58:00 pm »
Suppose she loses

Her replacement will probably be much worse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Is This ‘Squad’ Dem About To Get Wiped Out In A Primary?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 03:09:57 pm »
Suppose she loses

Her replacement will probably be much worse

It is a chance worth taking though.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.