Author Topic: Pullout of U.S. Forces in Iraq and Syria  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Pullout of U.S. Forces in Iraq and Syria
« on: February 11, 2024, 02:20:16 pm »
And so Biden's latest bug-out has begun...Iran wins the region.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1756324228259856574/photo/1

According to several U.S. Defense Officials, preparations are now underway for a Total or Partial Withdrawal of U.S. and Coalition Forces from Eastern Syria and Iraq due to continued Pressure and Escalations by Iranian-Backed Groups including Kata'ib Hezbollah, while also making it a Priority of getting American Servicemembers to “Safety” prior to any kind a Regional War; the Full Withdrawal could take up to 90 Days but that depends on its Size, Scope, and Urgency.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Pullout of U.S. Forces in Iraq and Syria
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 02:37:47 pm »
Can you say World War Three? I knew you could.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Re: Pullout of U.S. Forces in Iraq and Syria
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 10:59:43 pm »
The US is evacuating personnel from Iraq, but the State Department's DEI bureaucracy still thought it was important to send them guidance on "proper pronoun [usage]" to provide "a safe environment for transgender and/or non-binary colleagues."

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1757468407342280800
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org