Author Topic: Trump Makes Major Endorsement In Montana Senate Race  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Hoodat

Trump Makes Major Endorsement In Montana Senate Race
« on: February 11, 2024, 03:32:41 am »
Trump Makes Major Endorsement In Montana Senate Race

Feb 9, 2024

Former President Donald Trump tipped the scales in the U.S. Senate race in Montana on Friday, endorsing retired U.S. Navy SEAL and businessman Tim Sheehy on the same day that Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-MT) announced that he was getting in the race.

“I LOVE MONTANA! Tim Sheehy is an American Hero and highly successful Businessman from the Great State of Montana,” Trump posted on social media. “He is strongly supported by our incredible Chairman of the NRSC, Steve Daines, and many other patriotic Senators and Republicans who have endorsed our Campaign to, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! I also respect Matt Rosendale, and was very happy to Endorse him in the past – and will Endorse him again in the future should he decide to change course and run for his Congressional Seat.”

“But in this instance, Tim is the candidate who is currently best-positioned to DEFEAT Lazy Jon Tester, and Regain the Republican Majority in the United States Senate,” Trump continued.  .  .

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-makes-major-endorsement-in-montana-senate-race

So given a choice between a solid proven Conservative and a political unknown from Minnesota, Trump sides against the Conservative.  He hasn't learned a damn thing from the last two Congressional elections.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

Re: Trump Makes Major Endorsement In Montana Senate Race
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 04:06:15 am »
Rosendale has a 100% conservative rating, so this should come as no surprise.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 04:59:43 am »

Rosendale was the moron who said he wanted as small a Republican majority as possible so the conservatives would have more power.  We see how well that thinking has worked out.  No wonder he got lost to Tester in 2018.  He's just not very bright.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 05:32:19 am »
Rosendale has a 100% conservative rating, so this should come as no surprise.

Exactly right. *JUST* a Tumpy endorsement makes me balk at Sheehy. I haven't dug too hard yet, but believe me, now I will.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 01:50:56 pm »
Rosendale was the moron who said he wanted as small a Republican majority as possible so the conservatives would have more power.  We see how well that thinking has worked out.  No wonder he got lost to Tester in 2018.  He's just not very bright.

Well the fact that Trump endorsed him, something tells me that Tester is going to win again.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2024, 02:56:49 pm »
I have a sense we may be on the path to losing both the WH and Congress
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 04:32:14 pm »
I have a sense we may be on the path to losing both the WH and Congress

Also, some statehouses, and Governorships. Anything else?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2024, 04:52:21 pm »
Trumpy would endorse a dental floss farmer all while wielding a pair of heavy-duty zircon-encrusted tweezers if he thought it would benefit him personally
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2024, 04:58:46 pm »
Trumpy would endorse a dental floss farmer all while wielding a pair of heavy-duty zircon-encrusted tweezers if he thought it would benefit him personally

Top Notch and +5 for Zappa references. 

Thinking about it, a Biden v. Trump ticket seems like a Zappa song.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2024, 05:37:22 pm »
Top Notch and +5 for Zappa references. 

Thinking about it, a Biden v. Trump ticket seems like a Zappa song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=220xlHky1SY

Because...ZAPPA!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 05:38:12 pm by GtHawk »