Author Topic: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..Feb. 11th  (Read 259 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..Feb. 11th
« on: February 10, 2024, 07:14:23 pm »
WASHINGTON (AP) —

ABC’s “This Week” — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del.; Gov. Brian Kemp, R-Ga.
___

NBC’s “Meet the Press” — Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas; Mitch Landrieu, co-chair of President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign; former Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J.

___

CBS’ “Face the Nation” — Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley, a Republican presidential candidate; Bob Bauer, Biden’s personal attorney; Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn.

__

CNN’s “State of the Union” — Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.
__

“Fox News Sunday” — Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.; Rep. Adam Smith, D-Wash.

https://apnews.com/israel-government-joe-biden-general-news-56a6ed7d8e3cec578c73a5a852b3c78c
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..Feb. 11th
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 07:46:08 pm »
Cay you get the guest list for Maria Barteromo's Sunday Morning Futures?  She gets scoops from them.  I go to the FNC website but I can't find a listing of guests....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: