Author Topic: Harris launches community number to text with Americans  (Read 981 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris launches community number to text with Americans
« on: February 10, 2024, 06:42:47 pm »
by Alex Gangitano - 02/09/24 6:09 PM ET

Vice President Harris has launched a community number, which will allow Americans to text her and receive information about her work, her office announced Friday.

The community number is the first time in history that all Americans can text a vice president, according to her office.

“As Vice President, I’ve traveled our nation and met so many of you. I’m inspired by your stories, work, dreams, and aspirations — and I want to keep our conversations going. Starting today, you can text me at 310-861-2977. I can’t wait to hear from you,” Harris shared in a video on X, formerly Twitter.

Harris’s office tested out the platform while in Savannah, Ga., for her “Fight for Reproductive Freedoms” tour this week. The vice president has been the most vocal leader out of the White House to push for abortion rights in the wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4459491-harris-launches-community-number/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Harris launches community number to text with Americans
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 06:48:20 pm »
This is going to be fun...... :silly:

New Prankhub destination.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 07:04:54 pm »
lol

After what she saw the other night, she’s as moist as she’ll ever be
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 12:31:39 am »
by Alex Gangitano - 02/09/24 6:09 PM ET

Vice President Harris has launched a community number, which will allow Americans to text her and receive information about her work, her office announced Friday.

The community number is the first time in history that all Americans can text a vice president, according to her office.

“As Vice President, I’ve traveled our nation and met so many of you. I’m inspired by your stories, work, dreams, and aspirations — and I want to keep our conversations going. Starting today, you can text me at 310-861-2977. I can’t wait to hear from you,” Harris shared in a video on X, formerly Twitter.

Harris’s office tested out the platform while in Savannah, Ga., for her “Fight for Reproductive Freedoms” tour this week. The vice president has been the most vocal leader out of the White House to push for abortion rights in the wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4459491-harris-launches-community-number/

The complete lack of understanding, on her part, continues to amaze me.

And she might be president before this is all over. 

That our country has survived Biden and the last three idiots is amazing. 

She would certainly be out biggest test yet.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 12:59:31 am »
I'll send her a text of praise and let her know how well she's doing.  That should earn me some brownie points down the road.   :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 03:59:13 am »
It will be interesting to monitor those texts.  Any 'campaign' text will be a Hatch Act violation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 04:06:51 am »
lol

Throw some flower on that wet spot and slap her thigh.  We are gonna ride that all the way to the promised land.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 02:20:40 pm »
 Kamala Harris asserts readiness to lead amid age scrutiny and mental insufficiencies surrounding President Biden.

In a recent interview with WSJ, Harris highlights her ‘leadership capabilities’ and readiness to take over, with her saying: “I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that.”

https://twitter.com/Rightanglenews/status/1757045351821771211
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 02:25:34 pm »
lol

Thank's for that long term visual that I can't shake. :nono:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 03:18:39 pm »
What work?  She's accomplished nothing.  She's been another embarrassment for the Biden Cabinet.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 03:23:21 pm »
I'll send her a text of praise and let her know how well she's doing.  That should earn me some brownie points down the road.   :whistle:

Use protection.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 03:24:25 pm »
What work?  She's accomplished nothing.  She's been another embarrassment for the Biden Cabinet.

Living proof of the genius of the Founding Fathers. 

Setting up a system that a complete Moron along with a bigger Moron VP could not ruin (and heaven's knows they tried).